In the spirit of a chef who expressed “Anything you can see or imagine I can create in chocolate,” the nation’s most talented chefs unite to create a dazzling assortment of sweet and savory treats. At “A Night of Extreme Taste” guests will indulge their senses: savor the culinary masterpieces of over 30 celebrity chefs (see a complete list below), take in the beauty of their showpieces, sample delicious drinks from mixologists David Ortiz and Freddy Diaz, and enjoy music from contemporary country singer/songwriters Tim and Trent Leclaire and tenor song stylist Fernando Varela.
The event, which marks the second benefit for the Jérôme Girardot fund, established by Laurent Branlard, Jerome Landrieu, David Serus, and Stephane Chéramy to celebrate the life and memory of our friend, will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington D.C. on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. To view more photographs and a video of last year’s event and purchase a ticket to experience “A Night of Extreme Taste,” visit www.jeromegirardotfund.com.
Celebrity Chefs participating in the Washington D.C. “A Night of Extreme Taste” include:
- Chef Jean-Philippe Maury, Executive Pastry Chef, City Center Las Vegas (M.O.F., World Pastry Champion)
- Chef Michel Richard, Chef/Owner, Michel Richard Citronelle
- Chef Daniel Zeal, Chef de Cuisine, Georgian Room, The Cloister at Sea Island (Mobil five stars restaurant)
- Chef Laurent Pillard, Executive Chef, Fleur De Lys, Hubert Keller
- Chef Robert Wiedmaier, Chef/Owner, Marcel's, Brasserie Beck, Mussel Bar, BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier (Rammy Chef of the Year)
- Chef Robert Ciborowski, Executive Chef, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Chef Clayton Miller, Executive Chef, Trummer’s on Main
- Chef Scott Drewno, Executive Chef, The Source by Wolfgang Puck
- Chef Peter Timmins, Executive Chef, The Gasparilla Inn & Club (Certified Master Chef)
- Chef David Varley, Executive Chef, Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak House
- Chef Laurent Branlard, Executive Pastry Chef, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort (twice World Pastry Champion)
- Chef Christopher James, Deputy Chef/Pastry Chef, The Department of State in Washington D.C.
- Chef Jerome Landrieu, Chocolate Academy Director, Chocolate Academy Cacao Barry
- Chef Laurent Lhuiller, Executive Pastry Chef, Catering by Windows (National Pastry Champion)
- Chef Frederic Loraschi, Chocolatier/Owner, Chocolats Frederic Loraschi
- Chef Frederic Monti, Corporate Pastry Chef , Pregel America
- Chef Jose Andres, Chef/Owner, ThinkFoodGroup (TV Host, Author)
- Chef Geoff Manthorn, Executive Sous Chef, Charm City Cakes (Co- Star,Ace of Cakes TV show)
- Chef Johann Willar, Assistant Pastry Chef, The Ritz-Carlton Resorts of Naples
- Chef Arnold Myint, Contestant, Bravo's Top Chef D.C.
- Chef William Werner, Executive Pastry Chef, Whisk Group
- Chef Kenny Gilbert, Contestant, Bravo's Top Chef D.C.
- Chef Claude Escamilla, Executive Pastry Chef, Jean Phillipe Patisserie
- Chef Santosh Tiptur, Executive Chef, Coco Sala Restaurant
- Chef Jacques Poulain, Chef/Owner, Cacao
- Chef Sebastien Thieffine, Executive Pastry Chef, The Ritz-Carlton Naples Resorts
- Chef Stephane Cheramy, Executive Pastry Chef, JW Marriott & The Ritz-Carlton Orlando
- Chef David Serus, Executive Chef, The Ritz-Carlton Washington D.C.
- Chef Todd C. Gray, Chef/Owner, Equinox
Click here to purchase tickets.
Read more about the event next Monday!